Bull riding with cowboy
Rodeo is a popular sport in America in which cowboys and cowgirls put their skills to the test. They ride on bulls, catch animals with a lasso or gallop around barrels on horseback.
- Delivery time approx. 3-11 business days
- Free standard shipping on orders $125+
- Free returns can be made within 30 days.
- This item cannot be shipped to PO/APO boxes.
11.4 x 6.5 x 6.8 inch
The word rodeo comes from the Spanish term “rodear”, which means “to go around” and refers to the traditional way in which groups of cowboys rounded up herds of cattle. The most spectacular category in rodeo is bull riding. In bull riding, the rider sits on the back of a bull and holds on to a rope that is tied around the animal. The bull is then released from the chute and runs out, bucking wildly. The rider has to stay on the bull’s back for at least eight seconds.
1 x Rodeo bull, 1 x cowboy, 1 x rope, 1 x start box, 5 x fence, 1 x flank strap
Warning! Swallowable small parts. Choking hazard.
Features & functionality
For play as infinite as the imagination
- Figurine, saddle and bridle detachable!
- Fence parts can be connected in any way!
- Inspiring figurines to play imaginatively and freely.
- So authentic, so detailed, even Mother Nature approves.
- High-quality craftsmanship to withstand Father Time.