Our Oldenburg Mare from Schleich® HORSE CLUB is a talented dressage and jumping horse, and feels most comfortable at the top of the podium. She can also pull large carriages if she wants to. Or pencils from your pencil case. They are perfect for building the next jumping obstacle course. She’s sure to master it like a real winner.
- Additional Information
5,35 x 1,73 x 4,84 inch (W x D x H)
- Schleich® playsets and figurines inspire children to play imaginatively and freely. Even the experts agree!
- The Schleich® figurines are modeled in detail and look almost exactly like their animal models. Also perfect for educationally valuable play.
- This item is part of the HORSE CLUB theme world and is suitable for children aged 5-12.
Our Oldenburg Mare from Schleich® HORSE CLUB feels most comfortable at the top of the podium. She has already won a number of shimmering medals that she keeps under your bed. She regularly wins at dressage and jumping tournaments. The mare, with a brown coat, loves to appear in front of an audience. Depending on her mood, her strong legs mean that she can also pull things. Like a carriage, for example. Or the pencils from your pencil case if you build a desk obstacle course. You can then master it together. The elegant horse can do anything, can’t it?
A roman nose is one with a convex profile.
- Scientific name : Equus ferus caballus
- Global Home : Worldwide
- Conservation Status : Domesticated