In its native environment in Asia, our Tapir from Schleich® WILD LIFE spends a lot of time in or under water. It can use its movable trunk as a snorkel and breathe underwater. Or search for lost treasure. Plus it can whistle. But only on the big stage. It’s really good! The other Schleich® WILD LIFE animals can only stare in amazement.
- Additional Information
2,76 x 1,57 x 0,79 inch (W x D x H)
- Schleich® playsets and figurines inspire children to play imaginatively and freely. Even the experts agree!
- The Schleich® figurines are modeled in detail and look almost exactly like their animal models. Also perfect for educationally valuable play.
- This item is part of the WILD LIFE theme world and is suitable for children aged 3-8.
A lot of animals like water. But hardly any like it as much as the Tapir from Schleich® WILD LIFE. At home in the tropical rainforests of Asia, the exotic trunked animal loves being in the water. But not because it likes washing itself. Instead, it enjoys cooling down or exploring. The small trunk can even be used as a snorkel. Perfect for looking for lost pirate treasure at the bottom of the river. Do you know what else the trunk can do? Whistle. Our Tapir is also happy to perform on the big stage in front of an audience. Are you coming?
Tapirs love water. That’s why people often follow their tracks when they’re thirsty.
- Scientific name : Tapirus indicus
- Global Home : Asia
- Conservation Status : Endangered
- Primary habitat : Forest, Grassland