The Carnotaurus was a typical carnivorous dinosaur. It walked on powerful hind legs and had a mouth full of sharp, long teeth.
- Delivery time approx. 2-7 working days
- Free shipping from £50
- Free return
- Orders over £135 are subject to customs duties. You will need to pay import VAT and customs duties.
22,1 x 9,1 x 13cm
The Carnotaurus is a meat-eating predator from the Late Cretaceous. It lived about 70 million years ago. The only skeleton ever found of it was dug up in Argentina. The Carnotaurus was 9 metres in length and estimated to weigh 1.5 to 2 tonnes. Its snout was more rounded than that of its relatives and its teeth looked like crooked knife blades. It was undoubtedly one of the most dangerous predators of its time.
Warning! Swallowable small parts. Choking hazard.
- Inspiring figurines to play imaginatively and freely.
- So authentic, so detailed, even Mother Nature approves.
- High-quality craftsmanship to withstand Father Time.