The thirteen metre long Tyrannosaurus Rex was a two legged predatory dinosaur. With its powerful head and nearly 20 centimetre long teeth, this dinosaur was an extremely impressive contemporary.
Special Price £17.99 Regular Price £19.99
- Delivery time approx. 2-7 working days
- Free shipping from £50
- Free return
- Orders over £135 are subject to customs duties. You will need to pay import VAT and customs duties.
28 x 9,5 x 14 cm
Although the Tyrannosaurus Rex looked quite threatening, it could hardly use its front legs armed with just two claws since they did not even reach his mouth. Nearly seven metres tall and thirteen metres long, the Tyrannosaurus Rex was probably not a very skilled hunter, but rather a scavenger which probably fed on the leavings of other animals. It had more than fifty teeth measuring more than 15 centimetres in length which it used not for chewing but rather for tearing, since it swallowed its food in large chunks. To improve depth-perception when searching for food, the eyes of the Tyrannosaurus Rex were oriented toward the front such that the fields of vision of both eyes overlapped.
Warning! Swallowable small parts. Choking hazard. Please retain this information.
Features & functionality
For play as infinite as the imagination
- With moveable lower jaw!
- Inspiring figurines to play imaginatively and freely.
- So authentic, so detailed, even Mother Nature approves.
- High-quality craftsmanship to withstand Father Time.