The 13-metre-long Tyrannosaurus rex was a two-legged predator and an absolutely imposing sight, with its massive skull and nearly 20-centimetre-long teeth.
- Delivery time approx. 2-7 working days
- Free shipping from £50
- Free return
- Orders over £135 are subject to customs duties. You will need to pay import VAT and customs duties.
31,5 x 11,5 x 14,5cm
The Tyrannosaurus rex looked very menacing, but was hardly capable of using it short front legs equipped with two claws, as they could not even reach its mouth. At nearly seven metres in height and thirteen metres long, the Tyrannosaurus rex was probably not a particularly good hunter, but rather a scavenger that fed on what other animals left behind. It had over fifty teeth, measuring over 15 cm in length, but it didn't use them to chew, but to tear, swallowing its food in large pieces. In order to better perceive depths while hunting for food, the eyes of the Tyrannosaurus rex were pointed forwards, allowing the field of vision of its eyes to overlap.
Warning! Swallowable small parts. Choking hazard.
Features & functionality
For play as infinite as the imagination
- With moveable lower jaw!
- Inspiring figurines to play imaginatively and freely.
- So authentic, so detailed, even Mother Nature approves.
- High-quality craftsmanship to withstand Father Time.