Clydesdales are large, strong horses. Their characteristic features include their slightly curved noses, their long ears and their short necks. They have a friendly temperament and are industrious and versatile.
- Delivery time approx. 2-7 working days
- Free shipping from £50
- Free return
- Orders over £135 are subject to customs duties. You will need to pay import VAT and customs duties.
16,1 x 4,7 x 12 cm
Shoeing a Clydesdale can be very hard work for a farrier. Their horseshoes are not just extremely large, but also weigh over 2.5 kg. This means they weigh four to five times as much as the shoes of warmbloods or thoroughbreds. Although Clydesdales tend to be stocky and extremely heavy, they can move very elegantly. They are famous for their gait: they lift their beautiful white legs very high and with great force. For this reason, they aren’t just used as draught horses, but also for shows and street parades.
- Inspiring figurines to play imaginatively and freely.
- So authentic, so detailed, even Mother Nature approves.
- High-quality craftsmanship to withstand Father Time.