The Mustang symbolises freedom and America’s Wild West. Mustangs were brought to America by the Spanish as domesticated horses, and became feral in America. Nowadays, the horses live in large herds.
- Delivery time approx. 2-7 working days
- Free shipping from £50
- Free return
- Orders over £135 are subject to customs duties. You will need to pay import VAT and customs duties.
14,6 x 3,5 x 10,8 cm
Mustangs are also called “mestengos”. This comes from a Spanish word meaning “wild, stray”. They were originally domesticated horses that the Spanish brought to America by ship in the 16th century and that ran away once in America. Since they found plenty of fodder on the fertile pastures and had almost no natural predators except pumas, their numbers rapidly increased. Wild Mustangs still roam the countryside to this day. They are led by a brave herd stallion who protects his herd and is usually the father of all the foals.
- Inspiring figurines to play imaginatively and freely.
- So authentic, so detailed, even Mother Nature approves.
- High-quality craftsmanship to withstand Father Time.