Western riders only use one hand to control the reins.
- Delivery time approx. 2-7 working days
- Free shipping from £50
- Free return
- Orders over £135 are subject to customs duties. You will need to pay import VAT and customs duties.
24,5 x 5,2 x 19cm
Western riders only use one hand to control the reins. The horses are so highly trained that they respond to the tiniest of cues from their riders. They can spin around their hindquarters as fast as lightning or come to a stop from a gallop by lowering their hindquarters almost to the ground.
1 x quarter horse stallion, 1 x rider, 1 x black Angus calf, 1 x golden retriever, 1 x saddle and bridle
Warning! Swallowable small parts. Choking hazard.
Features & functionality
For play as infinite as the imagination
- Figurine, saddle and bridle detachable!
- With western saddle!
- Inspiring figurines to play imaginatively and freely.
- So authentic, so detailed, even Mother Nature approves.
- High-quality craftsmanship to withstand Father Time.