Instructions regarding returns
Unfortunately, on rare occasions some of our customers do not find one of our products to their liking or are dissatisfied with the delivery.
You can request and print your return label and customs declaration here.
If you would like to return your order or parts of it, please follow the next steps:
- 1. Please ensure that the product labels are on the goods, so we can then identify the items.
- 2. Fill out the return form and enclose it with the delivery.
- 3. Stick the return label on the package.
- 4. The completed customs declaration form (CN23) and a copy of the original invoice must be attached to the package in a transparent envelope.
- 5. Send the package back to us with the return form.
- 6. After we have received the return, we will arrange your refund. The chargeback can take up to 15 days.
Make sure you send your item back to us within the return period of 14 days after receiving the goods.
Our Consumer Service team will help you with defective or missing parts through firstname.lastname@example.org.