Uh oh! It you don’t know this scorpion, you might be scared. But our Emperor Scorpion from Schleich® WILD LIFE hardly ever uses its poisonous tail to sting. It’s more likely to be used as sun protection on a hot day. It relaxes best while sunbathing on the floral tablecloth. Its armor also shimmers particularly beautifully in the sun. Have you seen it?
- Additional Information
7,4 x 6,4 x 3,4 cm (W x D x H)
- Schleich® playsets and figurines inspire children to play imaginatively and freely. Even the experts agree!
- The Schleich® figurines are modeled in detail and look almost exactly like their animal models. Also perfect for educationally valuable play.
- This item is part of the WILD LIFE theme world and is suitable for children aged 3-8.
Attention, poisonous sting! It’s a big one. Our Emperor Scorpion from Schleich® WILD LIFE is one of the largest scorpions in the world. It is most often found in tropical African forests, in underground caves or under large rocks. The giant insect looks dangerous, but actually isn’t at all. In fact, the arachnid is known for its calm nature. The dark scorpion likes playing with you on a quiet, freshly mown lawn. And drinking delicious juice – preferably orange. This scorpion also prefers to use its armor for decoration instead of protection as you enjoy the sunshine together. It shimmers beautifully in the light. Do you see it?
Emperor scorpions sense their environment with their bottoms. Isn’t that funny?
- Scientific name : Pandinus imperator
- Global Home : Africa
- Conservation Status : Not evaluated
- Primary habitat : Tropical Forest