Uu uu aa aa is the call of our Mandrill from Schleich® WILD LIFE. It is at home in the tropical rainforest, where it finds lots of delicious food: leaves, insects and mushrooms. When it isn’t eating, the focus moves to something else – its colorful face. The Mandrill is the best one to ask where it comes from and whether it's from painting.
- Additional Information
6,5 x 3 x 6,1 cm (W x D x H)
- Schleich® playsets and figurines inspire children to play imaginatively and freely. Even the experts agree!
- The Schleich® figurines are modeled in detail and look almost exactly like their animal models. Also perfect for educationally valuable play.
- This item is part of the WILD LIFE theme world and is suitable for children aged 3-8.
Uu uu aa aa is the call our Mandrill from Schleich® WILD LIFE makes every Sunday while dancing with its monkey friends. At home in the tropical rainforests of Central Africa, it eats almost everything nature has to offer, eating leaves, mushrooms, insects or even frogs until it is full. It is good friends with the Baboon and is generally happy to share. But the Mandrill has one thing over its friends: It is the world’s most colorful mammal. It really is eye-catching and almost looks like it could paint pictures with its face instead of a brush. You’ll have to ask if that’s true.
When the mandrill is annoyed, it hits the carpet angrily with its fists.
- Scientific name : Mandrillus sphinx
- Global Home : Africa
- Conservation Status : Vulnerable
- Primary habitat : Forest