Panda cub, playing
Panda bears are seriously endangered. Each panda baby born is something akin to a miracle and a true blessing for the conservation of the species.
- Delivery time approx. 2-5 business days
- Free standard shipping on orders $40+
- Free returns can be made within 30 days.
- This item cannot be shipped to APO/FPO/DPO boxes.
- PO BOX orders will ship USPS and processing time may exceed 2 business days.
1.4 x 1.6 x 1.8 inch
Panda bears start small. Extremely small. At birth they weigh just around 100 grams. That's as much as a bar of chocolate or a small yogurt. Apart from the Kangaroos, no other mammal gives birth to such small babies. After four weeks, the cubs have their typical black and white fur, after 6-8 weeks, they open their eyes for the first time. They remain with their mother for about two years and are very playful. Their mother likes to roll them back and forth gently and lovingly grapples around with them.
- Inspiring figurines to play imaginatively and freely.
- So authentic, so detailed, even Mother Nature approves.
- High-quality craftsmanship to withstand Father Time.