Blueberry Cupcake Collectible Unicorn
Say hello to Blueberry Cupcake Unicorn, a fun-loving and festive unicorn with a frosting-sweet personality. This cupcake-loving friends is one of 26 collectible unicorn toys from Schleich inspired by fruits, flowers, and sweet desserts. Round up the entire herd – Blueberry Cupcake and the rest of these fabled friends are suitable for kids 5+ and available for a limited time.
- Additional Information
- Collect Them All! Blueberry Cupcake Unicorn is one of 26 collectible unicorns that dwell in a hidden garden in bayala®. Each of these special unicorn toys has a distinctive marking inspired by fruits, flowers, or sweet desserts.
- Look, Don't Sniff! Sadly, the unicorn’s cupcake marking isn’t scented…that fresh-baked blueberry cake aroma is just what happens when imaginations run wild with Schleich.
- Crafters and Bakers Rejoice! Blueberry Cupcake Unicorn and the other candy unicorn collectibles are perfectly sized for unicorn cake toppers, DIY unicorn dioramas, school projects and fairy gardens.
- Sturdy, High-Quality Toys. Who says pretty things can’t be tough, too? Our unicorns rarely need to visit the bayala veterinarian because they’re built to withstand even the most…ahem, “spirited”…horse play.
- Unicorn Gifts for Kids! The perfect final touch on a stocking hung by the fireplace is a blueberry cupcake unicorn peeking out of the top – makes a great holiday gift! Great for birthdays and other special occasions, too!
1x Unicorn foal, 1x Poster
The enchanted figurines and playsets of Schleich bayala® introduce the limitless possibilities of storytelling and imaginative play. From majestic owls and woodland elves to glittering flower houses and unicorn stables, Schleich bayala® lets your stories run wild. Mythical creature figurines twinkle in rich detail, while authentic playsets enrich every tale! Our fairy toy figurines love to be whisked away into stories featuring Schleich dinosaur toys, wild animal figures and toy horses! Schleich mythical creature toys and playsets are built to last for generations. All our toys meet the highest national, international, and enchanted kingdom safety standards.
Cupcakes are sometimes called "1234 cakes" because the recipe often includes one cup of butter, two cups of sugar, three cups of flour, and four eggs. Have you ever made blueberry cupcakes? What's your favorite cupcake flavor?