The Ceratosaurus from schleich® DINOSAURS has three prominent bumps on its head. Blade-shaped teeth line its movable jaw.
- Delivery time approx. 2-5 business days
- Free standard shipping on orders $40+
- Free returns can be made within 30 days.
- This item cannot be shipped to APO/FPO/DPO boxes.
- PO BOX orders will ship USPS and processing time may exceed 2 business days.
7.4 x 3.3 x 4.4 inch
The Ceratosaurus from schleich® DINOSAURS was a carnivorous dinosaur that lived around 150 million years ago in the Late Jurassic period. Two bumps at the eyes and a large horn on the nose were made of bone. They were used either in combat or to deter rivals. On its back were also numerous spike-like bones. The many bumps and plates gave it its name: Ceratosaurus means “horned lizard.”
- schleich® figurines are modelled in the finest detail to help children learn while they play.
- This item is part of the DINOSAURS theme world and is suitable for children aged 4-10
Features & functionality
For play as infinite as the imagination
- With movable jaw!
- Inspiring figurines to play imaginatively and freely.
- So authentic, so detailed, even Mother Nature approves.
- High-quality craftsmanship to withstand Father Time.