The Barapasaurus was one of the first large herbivores 200-182 million years ago. Although the dinosaurs were rather small at this time, it reached a length of about 14 meters.
Special Price $12.49 Regular Price $24.99
- Delivery time approx. 2-5 business days
- Free standard shipping on orders $40+
- Free returns can be made within 30 days.
- This item cannot be shipped to APO/FPO/DPO boxes.
- PO BOX orders will ship USPS and processing time may exceed 2 business days.
12.8 x 3.0 x 4.3 inch
The Barapasaurus not only had a very long neck, but its thigh bones also measured up to 1.7 metres. This gave it the name "big-legged lizard". Due to its body size and energy requirements, the herbivore had to eat several hundred kilograms of food on a daily basis. It therefore used its teeth like a rake to gather leaves from the trees. Because it was not able to chew particularly well with its spoon-shaped teeth, it simply swallowed everything that came between its teeth, whole.
Features & functionality
For play as infinite as the imagination
- With booklet!
- Inspiring figurines to play imaginatively and freely.
- So authentic, so detailed, even Mother Nature approves.
- High-quality craftsmanship to withstand Father Time.
The way you play
Where stories begin