A fish hunter that evolved from land animals, our Nothosaurus is a razor-toothed predator of the seas…a menacingly realistic addition to your Schleich Dinosaurs collection. Goldfish and guppies beware, our Nothosaurus toy figure is ill-tempered...and hungry. Makes a great gift for dino enthusiasts, paleontologists, and storytellers ages 5 and up.
- Detailed & Authentic. We traveled back to prehistoric times to get this Nothosaurus just right…and we barely escaped this ferocious dinosaur!
- Legendary Storytelling. There’s a story inside this Nothosaurus toy. It doesn’t begin in prehistoric times…it begins in a child’s hand. It’s full of “What if…?” and “And then…” And it’s absolutely epoch.
- Tough & Durable. Built to survive boiling seas, savage predators, rambunctious kids, and the ravages of time.
- Build Your Dinosaur Toy Collection. Part of the Schleich Dinosaurs collection, which includes dozens of realistic dinosaur figurines and dinosaur playsets for hours of imaginative play and storytelling (each sold separately).
- Great Dinosaur Gifts for Kids! Unlock a lifelong love of storytelling and discovery – a great gift for dinosaur lovers and future paleontologists ages 5 and up.
Schleich dinosaur toys introduce the limitless possibilities of storytelling and imaginative play. From fierce Velociraptor figurines and the popular brachiosaurus toy to our popular Large Dino Research Station, Schleich Dinosaurs let your stories run wild. Authentic dinosaur toys prowl with rich, accurate detail and texture, while full-featured dinosaur playsets bring action and learning to life. Our dino toy figurines love to crawl, fly and swim their way into stories featuring Schleich mythical creature toys, farm animal figurines and toy wild animals! Schleich dinosaur toys and playsets are built to last for generations. All our toys meet the highest national, international, and prehistoric safety standards.
Unlike most marine reptiles from the Mesozoic era, Nothosaurus had powerful legs to walk on land and swim in the water. Do you think that made prehistoric mermaids jealous?
- Scientific name : Nothosaurus
- Conservation Status : Extinct