Agility at the horse stable
Hone your horsemanship skills at an agility course! With the Agility at the Stable playset, you can guide your Schleich horses through the obstacles . Will they learn how to maneuver through the tricky new objects? There's only one way to find out! Turn your horse loose and let your imagination fly with this 49-piece playset from Schleich Farm World. Recommended for kids ages 3 and up.
- Let your horses and riders test their skills with a challenging riding course and plenty of obstacles.
- Includes three toy horses only available in this set – the Mustang mare, the Shetland pony and the Classic pony.
- Includes tree stump obstacles, ring jump obstacles, a horse seesaw, and other horse training items – use the accessories to create new and exciting riding obstacles.
- Comes with a sticker sheet, fluttering ribbons, balloons and flags to add a festive flair.
- Looking for the perfect gift for toddlers who love horses? This playset makes a great gift for boys and girls ages 3 and up.
1xMustang Mare, 1x Classic Pony, 1x Shetland Pony, 1x Girl, 1x Riding Helmet, 1x Bridle, 1x Lead Rope, 1x Entrance Gate, 8x Paddocks, 1x Seesaw, 4x Cones, 4x Tree Stump Obstacles, 4x Bars, 1x Ring Jump Obstacle, 2x Tires, 2x Balloons, 1x Base Plate, 1x Archway, 4x Flags, 1x Crossbar, 5x Fluttering Ribbons, 1x Trophy, 1x Bay, 1x Sheet of Stickers
Warning! Swallowable small parts. Choking hazard.
Variably adjustable obstacles!
For all Schleich® horses!
With movable arms and legs!
The seesaw can be turned upside down for a bridge!
Schleich farm toys for toddlers and kids introduce the endless possibilities of storytelling and imaginative play. From little donkey foal figurines to big barns filled with horses and cows, Schleich Farm World has all the animal figures and farmer figures and sets you need to let your stories run wild! For even more action and adventures, our farm toys and figures play well with Schleich unicorn toys, dinosaur toys, wild animal figures and toy horses! Schleich playsets are built to last. All our toys meet the highest national and international safety standards.
At the beginner level of horse agility competitions, the horse may be guided with a lead rope, but at more experienced levels, the horse navigates the obstacles without a lead or halter.