Hippity-hop, hippity-hop, who’s that bunny with the ears that flop? It’s the lop-eared rabbit figure from Schleich Farm World! This floppy-eared bunny loves hopping around the farm (or the sandbox), helping kids tell stories, and nibbling the carrots off your lunch plate. The lop-eared rabbit figurine is recommended for children ages 3 and up and makes an amazing gift for animal lovers and storytellers of all ages.
- Perfect for Easter Baskets. Kids will hippity-hop with glee when they find this miniature toy rabbit nestled in among the jelly beans and marshmallow chicks.
- Encourages Storytelling. What if a lop-eared rabbit wanted to start a band and tour the world? We say, "Why not?!" Stories have limitless possibility when a child's imagination and a Schleich toy rabbit join forces.
- Quality You Can Feel. Other bunnies might be the runt of the litter, but not ours: A Schleich toy rabbit is a hearty breed, built to last.
- Ideal for Farm Dioramas. Need a bunny for a farm scene? Our lop-eared rabbit figure is “hoppy” to help!
- Great Gift for Kids Who Love Rabbits. A Schleich lop-eared rabbit figurine is hypoallergenic, never stinky, and won’t poop on the carpet.
Schleich farm toys for toddlers and kids introduce the endless possibilities of storytelling and imaginative play. From little donkey foal figurines to big barns filled with horses and cows, Schleich Farm World has all the animal figures and farmer figures and sets you need to let your stories run wild! For even more action and adventures, our farm toys and figures play well with Schleich unicorn toys, dinosaur toys, wild animal figures and toy horses! Schleich playsets are built to last. All our toys meet the highest national and international safety standards.
Lop-eared bunnies like to spend time outside, but they're also not shy about hopping into your lap to watch TV with you. What do you think a bunny's favorite cartoon is?
- Scientific name : Leporidae
- Global Home : Worldwide
- Conservation Status : Domesticated