Piglets are born with numerous siblings. Usually a litter comprises 10-14 animals.
Special Price $3.99 Regular Price $4.99
- Delivery time approx. 2-5 business days
- Free standard shipping on orders $75+
- Free returns can be made within 30 days.
- This item cannot be shipped to PO/APO boxes.
2.2 x 0.7 x 1.2 inch
Pigs are very social animals and care lovingly for their litter. If they can be born outside, the pregnant mother pig digs a homely hollow and fills it with soft branches, grass and leaves before she gives birth to her litter. In it, the litte ones are born and after a few minutes they start looking for the teat to slurp tasty breast milk. Their mother even sings them while they suckle on her. At least it sounds like it in the ears of the piglets. It consists of grunts at different pitches and intervals.
- Inspiring figurines to play imaginatively and freely.
- So authentic, so detailed, even Mother Nature approves.
- High-quality craftsmanship to withstand Father Time.
The way you play
Where stories begin