Team roping with cowboy
In “team roping”, two cowboys or cowgirls attempt to catch a calf from horseback by throwing a lasso around its head and legs. The quicker they manage it, the better their odds of winning.
- Delivery time approx. 2-5 business days
- Free standard shipping on orders $40+
- Free returns can be made within 30 days.
- This item cannot be shipped to APO/FPO/DPO boxes.
- PO BOX orders will ship USPS and processing time may exceed 2 business days.
9.5 x 3.2 x 7.4 inch
Team roping originated in the work of cowboys. In order to check their cattle for possible injuries or illnesses, they had to catch them. Often, it took two cowboys to catch larger animals. This gave rise to the rodeo event. In the event, the first cowboy or cowgirl throws a lasso over the horns or neck of the calf. The second cowboy or cowgirl throws a lasso around its hind legs. The cowboys/cowgirls do all this from horseback. They have to throw the rope with great accuracy and need to be excellent riders.
1 x quarter horse, 1 x cowboy, 1 x calf, 1 x Western saddle with breastcollar, 1 x bridle, 1 x lasso, 1 x cranial bone, 4 x fence
Features & functionality
For play as infinite as the imagination
- Figurine, saddle and bridle detachable!
- Inspiring figurines to play imaginatively and freely.
- So authentic, so detailed, even Mother Nature approves.
- High-quality craftsmanship to withstand Father Time.
The way you play
Where stories begin