Groom with Icelandic pony mare
When her Icelandic pony’s coat starts to change in the spring, the groom helps out by brushing her regularly. She removes the woolly undercoat that kept her mare warm in the frosty winter.
- Delivery time approx. 2-5 business days
- Free standard shipping on orders $75+
- Free returns can be made within 30 days.
- This item cannot be shipped to PO/APO boxes.
7.4 x 6.8 x 2 in
Icelandic ponies need plenty of exercise. That’s why the Icelandic mare stays on the pasture all year round. Even extreme weather is no problem for a breed as robust and durable as Icelandic horses. But the groom still regularly checks the ground to make sure that it is safe and that there are no branches or objects that could be tripping hazards. She also regularly checks her horse’s hoofs for cracks. However, Icelandic ponies are generally very robust and durable, meaning the groom always has a little free time for a pleasant ride in the countryside after all her work.
1 x Icelandic pony mare, 1 x horse groom, 1 x grooming box
- Inspiring figurines to play imaginatively and freely.
- So authentic, so detailed, even Mother Nature approves.
- High-quality craftsmanship to withstand Father Time.
The way you play
Where stories begin