Baby cheetahs weigh just 300 grams when they are born. Their coat already has the typical black spots, and their face the unmistakable tear drop stripes.
Special Price $3.49 Regular Price $4.99
- Delivery time approx. 2-5 business days
- Free standard shipping on orders $40+
- Free returns can be made within 30 days.
- This item cannot be shipped to APO/FPO/DPO boxes.
- PO BOX orders will ship USPS and processing time may exceed 2 business days.
1.8 x 0.9 x 1.4 inch
Baby cheetahs are very helpless and only open their eyes after two weeks. When their mother is out hunting, they are completely defenceless against hungry lions and hyenas. The best possible camouflage is the only chance they have. A long, silver mane helps them here. It stands up like a mohican hairstyle and looks like long blades of grass from afar. Baby cheetahs learn to hunt for themselves when they are around six months old. After one or two years, the little ones are out of the woods and can fend for themselves.
- Inspiring figurines to play imaginatively and freely.
- So authentic, so detailed, even Mother Nature approves.
- High-quality craftsmanship to withstand Father Time.
The way you play
Where stories begin