What you see is a brightly colored face. But look beyond…what do you see? A wild jungle teeming with life? A wise sage to guide your little lion cub? The mandrill is a monkey, a friend, and a vibrant character in your most vivid play stories.
- Additional Information
- Detailed & Authentic. Painted in vibrant, colorful detail…from the mandrill’s brightly colored face to the iconic brightly colored backside.
- Encourages Storytelling. What if a mandrill wanted to be king of the jungle? Or king of the cereal drawer? Stories have unlimited possibility when a Schleich monkey and a child's imagination come together.
- Sturdy Quality. When you hold a Schleich mandrill toy, you feel like you’re holding the heaviest monkey in the jungle in the palm of your hand.
- Ideal for African Rainforest Dioramas. Bring your jungle scenes to life…our brightly painted mandrill adds a pop of color and a bona fide story-starter to wildlife dioramas and school projects.
- Monkey Gifts for Kids. Mandrills are at home in African rainforests and the jungles inside a birthday gift bag…which makes them ideal gifts for monkey lovers ages 3 to 103.
Schleich® wild animal figurines for toddlers and kids introduce the limitless possibilities of storytelling and imaginative play. From realistic ocean and jungle animal figurines to our popular playsets, Schleich® Wild Life lets your stories run wild. Authentic wild creature figurines toys prowl, swim, and soar with rich, accurate detail and texture, while our full-featured wild life playsets bring learning to life. Our wild animal toys love cross into new play worlds to create stories with Schleich® enchanted creature toys, farm animal figurines and dinosaur toys! Schleich® wild animal toys and playsets are built to last for generations. All our toys meet the highest national and international safety standards.
Mandrills often start their day with a loud scream and a series of deep grunts. Do you think they're just saying “I need coffee?”
- Scientific name : Mandrillus sphinx
- Global Home : Africa
- Conservation Status : Vulnerable
- Primary habitat : Forest