Barrel racing with cowgirl
Barrel racing is especially popular with female rodeo riders. The cowgirls have to ride around three barrels in the shortest possible time. This requires great skill.
- Delivery time approx. 3-8 business days
- Free standard shipping on orders $200+
- Free returns can be made within 30 days.
- This item cannot be shipped to PO/APO boxes.
9.5 x 2 x 7.4 inch
The barrels for “barrel racing” are always arranged in a triangle. It is also known as a cloverleaf pattern, because it resembles the shape of a clover. Competitors gallop up to the barrels and ride round them as fast as possible. The horses need to be very agile in order to be able to manage the tight turns while going very fast. If a competitor knocks over one of the barrels, they lose the race. The event was primarily invented for cowgirls, and to this day it is almost exclusively women who enter.
1 x Trakehner stallion, 1 x cowgirl, 1 x Western saddle with breastcollar, 1 x bridle, 2 x barrel
Warning! Swallowable small parts. Choking hazard.
Features & functionality
For play as infinite as the imagination
- Figurine, saddle and bridle detachable!
- Inspiring figurines to play imaginatively and freely.
- So authentic, so detailed, even Mother Nature approves.
- High-quality craftsmanship to withstand Father Time.