If you are younger than 18 (or younger than the legal age of majority in the state where you live), then your parents or legal guardians may be legally responsible for the consequences of your use of this site. You should inform your parents or guardians that you are using this site; your use may affect their legal rights and obligations.
Rules for Your Use of this Site
If you use this site, you agree to abide by the following rules:
- By submitting content to the site, you warrant that you have the right to submit that content. Any content you provide in using this site must be current and accurate. When you provide content, you will not impersonate any other individual or entity and will not violate the intellectual property or privacy or publicity rights of any other individual or entity.
- You will review and comply with any notices we send you concerning this site and its operation.
- You will not defame, disparage, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, intimidate, or impersonate any other individual in your use of this site.
- You will not use this site for any illegal purpose.
- We may use any content you provide for any commercial or other purpose, without compensation to you or any other person or entity.
Ownership and Use of Intellectual Property
This site and all content and materials on it – including without limitation all photographs, text, artwork, trademarks and logos, audio and visual effects, and audio and video clips – are owned by or licensed to Schleich. You may not copy, upload, post, transmit, reproduce, distribute, modify, or publicly display the content and materials on this site or produce derivative works from them without our express prior written permission.
SCHLEICH and other related trademarks and logos are proprietary trademarks of Schleich. You may not use these trademarks and logos without Schleich’s express prior written permission.
- CopyrightsSchleich owns all copyrights in the materials on this site. If you believe any content on this site (including content submitted by others) infringes your copyrights, you may ask us to remove this content by sending a notice to the agent we have designated pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (Schleich’s DMCA Agent). This notice must provide the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted material you believe to be infringed, including a copy of the material or a description (such as a URL) of where the material may be found;
- A description of the material on our site that you claim to be infringing;
- A statement attesting that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material on the site is not authorized by the copyright owner or its representative, or by the law;
- A statement attesting that the information you are providing is accurate and attesting “under penalty of perjury,” that you own the copyrights to the material at issue or are designated to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; and
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the owner’s designated representative.
- Schleich’s DMCA Agent is:
Schleich DMCA Notice
c/o Corby Anderson
Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
214 North Tryon St., Suite 3700
Failure to comply with the requirements set forth above may invalidate your notice pursuant to the DMCA.
If content you submitted is removed from the site pursuant to a DMCA notice and you believe that this content is not infringing, or that you were authorized to submit it by the law or by the copyright owner or the owner’s agent, then you may send a counter-notice to Schleich’s DMCA Agent, identified above. This notice must provide the following information:
- A description of the content removed and the location where it appeared before it was removed;
- A statement attesting that you have a good-faith belief that the content was removed in error;
- Your contact information, including name, address, telephone number, and email address if available;
- A statement attesting that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in the judicial district where you are located or, if you are located outside the United States, to the federal court in any judicial district where Schleich is located;
- A statement attesting that you will accept service of process from the person or entity that submitted the notice of infringement or from the agent of that person or entity;
- Your physical or electronic signature.
Schleich’s DMCA Agent may send a copy of any counter-notice to the individual or entity that submitted the original notice (the Complainant) informing the Complainant that Schleich may restore the removed content within 10 business days. Unless Schleich’s DMCA Agent receives notice from the Complainant that the party alleged to be the copyright owner has filed a lawsuit seeking to enjoin infringement arising from the content submitted to the site, Schleich may restore the removed content within 10 to 14 business days after receiving the counter notice, at Schleich’s sole discretion.
This site may contain links to other sites owned and operated by other parties not related to Schleich. We are not responsible for the content of any of these sites or for the security of your personal or other information when you visit these sites. Our provision of links to other sites is not an endorsement of the sites or their content. You may not “frame” or “mirror” any content on this site without our advance written consent.
Additional Rules for Digital Services
From time to time, we may offer digital services that allow users to combine pictures, graphics, or other content provided by Schleich with your own content and to send them or publish them through social media or other media. Such digital services may include, for example, e-cards, wish lists, tools for creating images, and apps for mobile phones.
Schleich does not prescreen the content sent or received by these digital services. Every user of these services is solely personally responsible for all content that he or she contributes.
In addition to complying with all rules stated above for use of this site, when using digital services, you must ensure that messages, especially emails, SMS, MMS, and the like, are sent with the permission of the respective recipient. You may not use the digital services any commercial purpose, such as advertising or marketing.
The digital services do not use any form of encryption, and thus, messages and content transmitted through these services may be viewed or intercepted by third parties.
Schleich does not accept responsibility for any malfunctions or consequences of unlawful access to the digital services and their content or to other data or equipment.
We are entitled to change or suspend or provision of these digital services at any time, without any liability to you.
Disclaimers, Limitations on Liability
Although Schleich strives to provide accurate information on this site, we assume no responsibility for the accuracy of the site’s content. All content is provided “as is,” and we make no warranty, express or implied, of fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability, or non-infringement. Likewise, we make no warranty that this site is or will be free of viruses, errors, or defects.
We disclaim any liability for any damages of any kind arising from or related to your use of this site or from your inability to use this site. This includes without limitation any liability for any damages of any kind caused by downloading, saving, installing, or opening any services or products accessible through this site. Your use of this site is at your own risk to the fullest extent permitted by law.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Schleich and its employees, attorneys, assigns, successors-in-interest, vendors, suppliers, licensors, and licensees against any claims, damages, costs (including reasonable attorney fees), and other expenses arising from your breach of any of these terms, from your acts or omissions related to this site, or from any allegation that content you submitted to this site infringes or otherwise violates the rights of any party, including without limitation copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, rights of publicity, or rights of privacy.
Governing Law, Jurisdiction, and Venue
If you have questions or want additional information, please contact Schleich via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
or by U.S. mail at:
Schleich USA Inc.
10000 Twin Lakes Parkway