Most llamas spit when they’re in a bad mood, but not our Llamacorn from the schleich® BAYALA® world. It uses the skillful llama spit technique to sow new grass seeds in holes in the ground, which are made with its little horn. Cute isn’t it?
- Delivery time approx. 2-7 working days
- Free shipping from £50
- Free return
- Orders over £135 are subject to customs duties. You will need to pay import VAT and customs duties.
9,2 x 3,8 x 10,7 cm
Most llamas spit when they’re in a bad mood, but not our Llamacorn from the schleich® BAYALA® world. Only when it’s time for gardening in spring. The gentle magic animal carefully plucks off the tips of the grass, drills small holes in the ground with its horn and then sows new grass seeds into the small holes using its skillful llama spit technique. Cute isn’t it? After the work is done, it enjoys going for a walk with you. By the way, the stains on its legs are not dirt, but instead magical unicorn glitter. Stylish isn’t it?
- schleich® playsets and figurines inspire children to play imaginatively and freely. Even the experts agree!
- The schleich® figurines are modeled in detail and look almost exactly like their animal models. Also perfect for educationally valuable play.
- This item is part of the BAYALA® theme world and is suitable for children aged 5-12
Warning! Swallowable small parts. Choking hazard.
- Inspiring figurines to play imaginatively and freely.
- So authentic, so detailed, even Mother Nature approves.
- High-quality craftsmanship to withstand Father Time.