On this page, you can find additional information about deliveries, delivery times and payments.
Unless stated otherwise for particular products, the delivery time is 3 to 10 working days (taking German public holidays into account) from the date the purchase agreement is concluded. In exceptional cases, it is possible that individual products may no longer be in stock at the time when the order is processed despite the products being shown as available at the time the order was placed. If this occurs, we will let you know immediately.
Please note that due to Brexit it might comes to longer delivery times.
Delivery costs depend on the order value:
Order value over GBP50: free delivery
Order value under GBP50: GBP8.95
Orders will be dispatched securely by our logistics partner DHL International / Parcelforce.
We do not currently deliver to other countries.
You can pay by credit card or PayPal.
Payment methods may vary according to country.
Unfortunately, on rare occasions some of our customers do not find one of our products to their liking or are dissatisfied with the delivery.
You can request and print your return label and customs declaration here.
For orders before 10.March, please use the following link.
If you would like to return your order or parts of it, please follow the next steps:
- 1. Please ensure that the product labels are on the goods, so we can then identify the items.
- 2. Fill out the return form and enclose it with the delivery.
- 3. Stick the return label on the package.
- 4. The completed customs declaration form (CN23) and a copy of the original invoice must be attached to the package in a transparent envelope.
- 5. Send the package back to us with the return form.
- 6. After we have received the return, we will arrange your refund. The chargeback can take up to 15 days.
Make sure you send your item back to us within the return period of 14 days after receiving the goods.
Our Consumer Service team will help you with defective or missing parts through firstname.lastname@example.org.