Information on returns
Your pony lost its head en route to you? Or you don’t get on with the aggressive rhino?
In rare cases like these, you can return your order to us free of charge.
Request a print label here to print at home.
In the sad event that you’d like to return your new animal figure or individual items from your order with the mail coach, then please follow the instructions below:
1. Make sure your angry rhino still has its product label and hasn’t torn it off. Otherwise, we won’t be able to identify it.
2. Complete the return form and place it in the parcel with the rhino.
3. All securely packed? Stick the return label on the package.
4. The completed customs declaration form (CN23) and a copy of the original invoice must be attached to the package in a transparent envelope.
5. Give the package with the return form to your nearest carrier pigeon. Once the rhino reaches us, we’ll arrange your refund. It can take up to 15 days to be credited to your account.
To make sure your new animal figure hasn’t already settled in at their new home, we have a return deadline of 14 days. You can return your order within this period.