The Ceratosaurus from schleich® DINOSAURS has three prominent bumps on its head. Blade-shaped teeth line its movable jaw.
- Delivery time approx. 4-7 working days.
- Free shipping from £50* and returns
- *Orders over £135 are subject to customs duties. You will need to pay import VAT and customs duties.
- Order by 08.12. and your delivery should arrive before Christmas. (Not guaranteed)
18,9 x 8,4 x 11,1 cm
The Ceratosaurus from schleich® DINOSAURS was a carnivorous dinosaur that lived around 150 million years ago in the Late Jurassic period. Two bumps at the eyes and a large horn on the nose were made of bone. They were used either in combat or to deter rivals. On its back were also numerous spike-like bones. The many bumps and plates gave it its name: Ceratosaurus means “horned lizard.”
- schleich® figurines are modelled in the finest detail to help children learn while they play.
- This item is part of the DINOSAURS theme world and is suitable for children aged 4-10
Warning! Swallowable small parts. Choking hazard.
Features & functionality
For play as infinite as the imagination
- With movable jaw!
- Inspiring figurines to play imaginatively and freely.
- So authentic, so detailed, even Mother Nature approves.
- High-quality craftsmanship to withstand Father Time.