Team roping with cowboy
In “team roping”, two cowboys or cowgirls attempt to catch a calf from horseback by throwing a lasso around its head and legs. The quicker they manage it, the better their odds of winning.
Special Price £21.59 Regular Price £23.99
- Delivery time approx. 2-7 working days
- Free shipping from £50
- Free return
- Orders over £135 are subject to customs duties. You will need to pay import VAT and customs duties.
24,2 x 8,2 x 18,9 cm
Team roping originated in the work of cowboys. In order to check their cattle for possible injuries or illnesses, they had to catch them. Often, it took two cowboys to catch larger animals. This gave rise to the rodeo event. In the event, the first cowboy or cowgirl throws a lasso over the horns or neck of the calf. The second cowboy or cowgirl throws a lasso around its hind legs. The cowboys/cowgirls do all this from horseback. They have to throw the rope with great accuracy and need to be excellent riders.
1 x quarter horse, 1 x cowboy, 1 x calf, 1 x Western saddle with breastcollar, 1 x bridle, 1 x lasso, 1 x cranial bone, 4 x fence
Warning! Swallowable small parts. Choking hazard.
- Inspiring figurines to play imaginatively and freely.
- So authentic, so detailed, even Mother Nature approves.
- High-quality craftsmanship to withstand Father Time.